Smile Whites Pro - Smilewhitespro is trying to scam me through a job post

Washington, District Of Columbia 4 comments

I applied to a few jobs through craigslist, and got an email from a Andrew Beard saying he was contacting me about a job.He said the position had been filled and there would be another opening in 2 weeks if I was interested, making $19 an hour at Miller Dental.

The website had no contact information. When I replied to "Andrew" I got an email back saying that he would contact me with times and dates I could come for an interview, and that they practice what they preach, telling me I should try the tooth whitener they've been giving to customers. Smilewhitespro.

I wrote him back thank you, and have gotten the same emails from him over and over again, since then.They all say the exact same thing...beware!

Comments

Guys, please be aware that smilewhitespro is a scam. You will be surprised to see $57 charges along with International fees star coming up after few days. Talk to your credit card co to cut them off your back

Oh my gosh!i got the same email Aries!

Jeffrey Wright!

Thanks for the info!What a bunch of jerks!

The same thing happened to me!Only mine said he was from the bryant dental group (which there is one in my area!) and said his name was Jeffrey Wright!

I can't believe these jerks trying to take advantage of people looking for jobs!:(

The same thing happended to me!Only mine said he was grom the bryant dental group (which there is one in my area!) and said his name was Jeffrey Wright!

View more comments